· We will NOT hold any puppy longer than 24 hours without receiving a $200 deposit. This deposit reserves your puppy, and removes them from the for sale list.
· Our deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE unless we back out of the sale or puppy is found to be sick at their 7.5 week old veterinary checkup.
· MOST of our puppies are ready to go to their new homes at 8 weeks of age. Unless discussed otherwise, all puppies are to be picked up by 9 weeks old. Anything beyond 9 weeks old will result in a boarding fee to cover additional care, feeding, any needed medications, training, etc. Boarding fee is $8 per day, or $4 per week. Boarding fee must be pre-paid every week. Boarding fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. Failure to pick up or pay boarding fee beyond 9 weeks will result in forfeit of deposit/holding fees and said puppy will be placed available.
· When placing a deposit on a puppy that is over 8 weeks of age, you will have 10 days for pickup, or a boarding fee of $5/day, or $30/week will be charged, unless otherwise discussed.
· We understand emergencies happen, but we will not reschedule meetings more than once. Deposit will not be refunded. If you are having numerous emergencies back to back, then sadly, it is probably not the time for a puppy.
· If you are interested in breeding rights, you MUST discuss this prior to placing a deposit. We do not approve everyone for breeding rights, and if you ask me AFTER placing a deposit and are denied, we will not refund the deposit.
· Please read over the Puppy Sale Contract & Guarantee as well prior to picking up your puppy. Most buyers are usually too distracted by their precious new puppy to read at pickup, haha. You will sign this at pickup.
· Deposits can be placed via PayPal (below), Venmo, or Facebook Pay.
*** When you place the $200 deposit, you are acknowledging that you have read & agree to the terms & conditions stated in this document.
Ready to place your deposit? You can do so here. (4% fee added to cover charges)